Future Shop...

Is there anything wrong with getting your system intalled at future shop do they know what they're doing? its just a basic install of an amp and 2 subs...

thanks
Well..... you could always get them to install something real basic first, like a deck and see how they do..... before you get them to do bigger install like subs, amp, custom kicks, etc. ....then again it also varies from one Future Shop to another.

But their price are quite cheap compares to custom shops....... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it really depends based on the specific location. best bet, go in and meet the installers. just say what's up and see how it goes. worst case scenario, they will guarantee anything they install, so even if they do screw it up, you can get it fixed.

some are good, i am sure some are atrocious as well. asking a general 'are they good or bad' is not going to get you a good enough answer to make a decision.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.