Gaming Computer

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
Would anyone even be interested in purchasing a gaming computer?

Or recommendations on where to go to try and sell?

Specs:

Intel i7 Quad core

24gb DDR3 Ram I believe ripjaws, I'll have to look again

MSI Gaming edition motherboard

128gb SSD

6tb HDD

Blu Ray Burner

USB 3.0

nVidia GTX 960 Strix edition

Bluetooth

HDMI

Killer Ethernet

Red Copper heatsink

It's extremely fast, fun, etc. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IF interest is shown here I'll get pics w/ name and date

Just trying to see if people have ideas as to where I should post it - craigslist here SUCKS!

Edit... posted in wrong section for now/until I decide to sale. Mods can move.

I'd say it's worth about a grand used.
Id take 850, or trade for a decent laptop. Macbook Pro preferred, it's for the lady.

Willing to entertain trade offers.

I'll get pictures with name and date today.

Willing to trade for subs, amps, laptop(must be decent - I'm not expecting a gaming machine but I don't want something low spec), macbook, double din with nav, something cool I didn't think of?

Cash +/- either way.

I can text pictures. Pm for # //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm looking for beefy 8's and beefy 10's

Dang I want somethin like this
It can be yours! Lol

I paid well over what I'm asking. And I'm very interested in trades.

Mostly for double din with nav, 8's, alternator for 2011 Titan, light bars, side steps, beefy 12's for my car, big mono amps, multiple smaller mono amps, active 4ch or active headunit. Etc etc

This computer is also specifically built to run Mac OSX and Windows. I have picked each piece to make sure it was 100% compatible for Mac/hackintosh

Def worth a grand used, but the GTX 960 is a bit of a bummer. Nice specs otherwise. That GPU is pretty far on the weak side of things though. And you never mentioned the model of the motherboard. I've never really been an MSI fan myself.

Def worth a grand used, but the GTX 960 is a bit of a bummer. Nice specs otherwise. That GPU is pretty far on the weak side of things though. And you never mentioned the model of the motherboard. I've never really been an MSI fan myself.
MSI is the only brand I use. Highest quality caps, I've used tons of other brands but none hold up like this.

The 960 strix is a decent card. The computer itself was built for AutoCad and OSX - both of which scale to 4k beautifully. This card handled 4k far better than my 760ti for everyday tasks and CAD. I do have a GTX980 if I'm offered the right deal.

I'm looking to trade or sell for 850

Board is an MSI gaming 5

Bump... Someone needs a good computer. I can put Mac OSX on it too.

Comes with a legit copy of AUTOCAD, great for box designing.

Cash or trade offers welcome. Can't figure out how to add pics from phone but I'll gladly text some with my user name and date.

Bump... Someone needs a good computer. I can put Mac OSX on it too.Comes with a legit copy of AUTOCAD, great for box designing.

Cash or trade offers welcome. Can't figure out how to add pics from phone but I'll gladly text some with my user name and date.
What would you be looking to get for that 980? Money/ trade value wise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied