Gaming Computer

Bump

computer is running both Windows 10 and Mac OSX El Capitan

This is great deal for someone who wants to run a MAC without having to pay the price for one.

Def worth a grand used, but the GTX 960 is a bit of a bummer. Nice specs otherwise. That GPU is pretty far on the weak side of things though. And you never mentioned the model of the motherboard. I've never really been an MSI fan myself.
Just to clarify, the gtx 960 is way stronger than a lot of the previous generation's flagship cards and uses a lot less power. Can easily play any game on the market at ultra settings. Unless you want 4k gaming. On a 60 inch 4k tv. Tested my buddies out thoroughly on the latest most graphically demanding games and benchmarks.

Just to clarify, the gtx 960 is way stronger than a lot of the previous generation's flagship cards and uses a lot less power. Can easily play any game on the market at ultra settings. Unless you want 4k gaming. On a 60 inch 4k tv. Tested my buddies out thoroughly on the latest most graphically demanding games and benchmarks.
It's a very good card for the price, it plays games very well for what it is. This computer runs Mac OSX extremely smooth, as well as Windows. I'm just trying to sell because I've got a new computer for my autocad/cnc machining needs.

Free bump for you, but I would post the socket # (ex 1150, 1151), speed of ram, not just i7 - but model# (my i5 is a 4670k), power supply, motherboard chipset (Z87, etc), direct links to each part installed (pc guys know the newer MSI mobos come with killer network nics built in - I have a G45 Z87, I love MSI). I would also post this on your local craigslist instead of ebay. I don't know how close you are to Portland without googling it, but put it on their craigslist as well.

Also the 960 is a very decent card for 1080p 60 FPS gaming at decent settings (still better than PS4/XB1 graphics). Just upgraded from my MSI GTX760 (older version of the 960 being sold here) to a 970, the 760 ran BF4 on ultra, Witcher 3 with almost everything all the way up (no hair works and aa), Fallout 4 on high, all ran beautifully.

Free bump for you, but I would post the socket # (ex 1150, 1151), speed of ram, not just i7 - but model# (my i5 is a 4670k), power supply, motherboard chipset (Z87, etc), direct links to each part installed (pc guys know the newer MSI mobos come with killer network nics built in - I have a G45 Z87, I love MSI). I would also post this on your local craigslist instead of ebay. I don't know how close you are to Portland without googling it, but put it on their craigslist as well.
That'll be my next update. Just been busy to go through everything haha, I still have all the original boxes for each part. The mobo has the killer ethernet, as well as their boost audio, usb3, etc.

It's got great overclocking features

I'll update the thread shortly. I'll also look into posting it on Portland Craigslist, we go their a lot and it isn't too far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies