Gonna be.......

Participant count
  • Participant list

Moble Enclosurs
10+ year member

Box Designer/Builder
Ledyard, CT
Gone until the 24th. Any questions or concerns about design work can be sent to my email at mobileenclosures@gmail.com if interested in a design or need an answer about something on the forum where I may be linked to.

Any current designs/builds being worked on will be finished before I leave. So if you have a purchase already, don't worry, it will be completed before the 18th at the latest.

Don't forget to check out FB for current information and updates on builds/logs/pics/etc. And like it for updates! Link is in my signature //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks guys!

yay hey by monday i should have all the pics of my enclosure and some vids too since i just got all the subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yay hey by monday i should have all the pics of my enclosure and some vids too since i just got all the subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sweet man! Send em over and Ill put em up asap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Thanks for the update!

Its either the 2002 or 2003 one
The 2003 version based on the recent specs that you had posted on here says that you can get a decent response from it. It will likely have better transience in the lower end but with less output than the higher tuning port with worse transience, making it an overall great average 6th order conventional setup. Obviously, being a 6th order, many many calculations would need to go into it, but from my excel sheets, it shows that it can be done with this sub, yes. Maybe a 4th will give better output though.....I noticed some good qualities of a 4th in the figures, but not sure of the optimal tuning as of yet with general figures done only. But overall, yes it will work in a 6th. May not be the best option, but that depends on your goals also, as we all know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Hope that helps!

Its either the 2002 or 2003 one
Also, this is with my own calculated xmax and Le variables. This can change the design layout as well and can make or break the decision of a 6th order, so the actual measured xmax and Le variables will likely be needed for a more accurate idea. Just so you know.

Wonderful! How does it sound?
Really good on low end response and on rock music. The punch in electronic music isn't so impressive though. The box really impressed me on output for it being a 12 on 500 watts. The box is very sensitive to clipping and on some songs (known for having clipping) the volume needs to be turned down.

Really good on low end response and on rock music. The punch in electronic music isn't so impressive though. The box really impressed me on output for it being a 12 on 500 watts. The box is very sensitive to clipping and on some songs (known for having clipping) the volume needs to be turned down.
Sweet! Thanks for the review! yea, with a limited BW in sub frequencies to maintain usable output phase is only around 1.5 octaves at most with certain dimensional limitations that we have to work with, but overall it sounds like it worked out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. And it is sensitive due to the high efficiency and less need for more power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. SO that is actually a good thing for you. Now just get some songs that dont clip! lol j/k. Thanks again for the review man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Moble Enclosurs

10+ year member
Box Designer/Builder
Moble Enclosurs
Ledyard, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date