Gonna be.......

Participant count
  • Participant list
Also, this is with my own calculated xmax and Le variables. This can change the design layout as well and can make or break the decision of a 6th order, so the actual measured xmax and Le variables will likely be needed for a more accurate idea. Just so you know.
Yeah I tried to get the rest of the information but could not get it as Gregg only kept a few limited specs on all the subs USAmps and Re Audio had pre 05

Yeah I tried to get the rest of the information but could not get it as Gregg only kept a few limited specs on all the subs USAmps and Re Audio had pre 05
Yea, I seen that. But for what we have it does look to work, so that is good. At least we had the mechanical specs and resistance values lol. I hope that was able to help you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sweet! Thanks for the review! yea, with a limited BW in sub frequencies to maintain usable output phase is only around 1.5 octaves at most with certain dimensional limitations that we have to work with, but overall it sounds like it worked out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. And it is sensitive due to the high efficiency and less need for more power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. SO that is actually a good thing for you. Now just get some songs that dont clip! lol j/k. Thanks again for the review man!
The sub is ridiculously efficient, I mean the cone ways nearly nothing. The box has a sweet spot of frequencies from 28-38hz.

The sub is ridiculously efficient, I mean the cone ways nearly nothing. The box has a sweet spot of frequencies from 28-38hz.
lol nice. Yea as you see in the response you received, the highest output is in that range. The bump at around the 70Hz range is based on resonance mainly, and that changes with positioning and the fact that it is higher in frequency range. Good deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Moble Enclosurs

10+ year member
Box Designer/Builder
Moble Enclosurs
Ledyard, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date