good alarms?

If you could shed an extra $20 you can get a decent Clifford.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLIFFORD-MATRIX-RSX-3-5-2-WAY-SECURITY-SYSTEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33723QQitemZ8012227208QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

clifford=dei

most alarms are just as reliable as the other...it's crucial that they are installed properly- that will make or break the system.

alarms are cake to put in.

remote starts are a pita.

get a seperate shock sensor, and maybe a motion sensor... they dont need to be hooked to the doorlocks, they are completly easy like pie on a tuesday.

the clifford matrix is basically a viper 791xv right? matrix has the carbon fiber remote? and what other alarms do you guys recommend out of those that i have listed, just wondering.

alarms are cake to put in.

remote starts are a pita.

yah, thatplus the warranty is why i got the viper 791xv installed at my last shop. i wanna add the window control, backup siren/battery and some more sensors. thinking of getting them off ebay and adding them myself... is that recommended or will i end up voiding the install warranty?

yah, thatplus the warranty is why i got the viper 791xv installed at my last shop. i wanna add the window control, backup siren/battery and some more sensors. thinking of getting them off ebay and adding them myself... is that recommended or will i end up voiding the install warranty?
should probably talk to the place you had it installed.

i would stay away from all of those except maybe the prestige. they are decent alarms but the range *****. look into compustar if you can find em. they are really awsome. dei stuff (viper clifford etc...) would be my second choice, and the new jti (nobody messes with it) from the owners of oz audio is a really nice piece as well. ive sold jti alarms for years and only a super long time ago did i ever have any issues. install em all the time and they work great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

supra06

10+ year member
What CrackAlackiN?
supra06
Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date