Good Custom Shop

Has anyone here ever got work done at Mobile concepts, Music in Motion, or any other shop around the south suburbs of Chicago? I need someone who knows JL Audio and Crossfire, and wont try to rip me off. I have heard good and bad things about both shops, and I was wondering if anyone on the site has any experiance with them? Thanks!

I'm looking to get system and considering Music in Motion, can any of theyr customer pich in ? I'm new to adio so looking for the place that will not rip me off and will advice to buy good product and will provide with clean isntall... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks

guys any advice would be appriciative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm not looking for something big looking to upgrade my fornt door speakers with 6.5 plus tweeter/ upgrade rear door speakers with build in tweeter(ALL THESE SPEAKERS IN DORS FITS ORIGINAL OPENINGS)/ leave rear deck speakers running on stock amp/ get amp for new speakers and get sub in the trunk with amp... just looking to get good sound... music i listen vidly spread Clasic to R&B , POP, ROCK....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.