Good Ground??

Hey I know this but that is Wayne's fault at termpro for makin a class with 1 amp and no batteries with car off.

I am ranked 5th in the USA in that class and want to move up a little to 4th...3rd thru 1st is way to far out!

I am doing a 144.5 on the new 2010 TermLab with what I got!

Stock will NOT catch on fire IF you do the upgrade AND leave them.

Imagine it as if you had to urinate out of what you got now - or you have a fire hose which do you think would be harder to do? Its not rocket science.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Single ground. If there is one thing car audio proves it's that the saying "Ground is ground the world round" is complete BS.
I'm guessing that's what it is. There's not a lot of room back there.
It’s nice having a test bench. That one is nice and clean! I don’t have pics of mine but mine is built all out of wood with carpet top and all...
In the following order: DOWN4SOUND JFX653S - 6.5 INCH 3 WAY CAR AUDIO SPEAKERS - I did a good listening of these and was pretty impressed. It...
Yeah I saw a lot of that when doing those installs as we also did surround sound system wiring as well. I always ended up being the doing it as...

About this thread

DJSEVEN

10+ year member
DJSEVEN
Chicago, ILLINOIZE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from