Good Ground??

hey says that cuz your amp is 1ohm stable, not .5ohm. some amps can do it, but not maxxsonics
With imp rise he's probably close enough to get away with it, but this is still a factor.

No smart guy he said it because hes running 3 kilowatts on stock electrical. =P
Definitely this

Oh also to contribute to the thread, unless your wires are falling apart just add to whats there. Only way your gonna start fires is if you stab a hole in a gas line and cross some polarities, and smoke some crack at the same time haha.

Newho

1.)Alternator to Battery

2.)Batt to Engine Block

3.)Batt to Chasis

buzz. wrong. u replace factory wiring. wires will catch on fire.
buzz wrong. You're an idiot. The wires will not catch on fire. Learn about parallel wiring and you will know how stupid what you said is. Current flows down the path of least resistance. A little will go down the stock wiring, but most will go down the after market.

With imp rise he's probably close enough to get away with it, but this is still a factor.

Definitely this
I read on another forum that different notes may cause the ohms to drop or rise even with box rise..so the amp can still be seeing .5ohms at moments which is not good for the amp if its stable at those loads...

So, bottom line for me is even tho I replace the stock with 1 gauge wire, I am screwed because I took the old Crappy 10 year old 12 guage wire that was in there out???

I am just wondering how that makes a difference!

nah bro read my post im trying to help you!!! **** it!!!! lol jk. If its falling apart u dont need it cuz if it does fall apart on you it could mess something up. But if its not running better then it was chances are you didnt put that wire where it should be, get you a volt meter n check all your connections.

First of all. Chill the hell out. Next don't touch anymore ****! Next take some pictures of this so the guys on here can further help you. You need to run 1/0 gauge wire like the kind you buy off knukonceptz.com. Also, don't run a GP3000D off stock. That is a stupid idea. Upgrade your alt to a high output alternator and buy a deep cycle for under the hood.

So, bottom line for me is even tho I replace the stock with 1 gauge wire, I am screwed because I took the old Crappy 10 year old 12 guage wire that was in there out??? I am just wondering how that makes a difference!
Fusing regulation. Your car needs those crappy 12 gauge wires to turn on your heater, lights etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.