good metal music for subs

Yet another reason why you're a dumbass.
I love KsE, they're amazing.

Adam Dutkiewicz is a world renowned producer who graduated with multiple degrees form berkeley including bass guitar and engineering, and played drums first for killswitch and now plays guitar, the dude is phenomenal.

Howard Jones is ridiculous as well, his range is great and so are his screams, but his opera-ness sort of gets on my nerves..

And Pantera was never as mainstream as KsE, Pantera's just amazing.. please stop discussing metal and go back to listening to Queen coverbands
how can you like them? Every since howard joined the band they have been mainstream. But you like a band that is basically a cross between all that remains and trivium.

most people that like trivium like killswitch. This makes no sense.

how can you like them? Every since howard joined the band they have been mainstream. But you like a band that is basically a cross between all that remains and trivium.
You ****in ass hole don't ever compare killswitch to trivium, and wanna know why they sound similar to all that remains now? BECAUSE WHEN HOWARD TRIED OUT FOR VOX SO DID ALL THAT REMAINS' SINGER BUT HE EVEN STATED THAT HOWARD WAS BETTER THAN HIM SO HOWARD GOT IT! Stop dude, just stop. And who is "most people"? Because "most" ppl you know are idiots obviously lol... just listen to some different bands like veil of maya and ABR and your eyes will be opened to metal.

i guess the whole world will say killswitch engage is bad too right? There probably one of the most popular metal bands since freakin pantera. I hope no true metal fan bashes them. But you guys probably will.
Please stop discussing metal as if you know the genre so well. It is much more than just four or five bands. Hence: Genre.

And can you just back up your stuff? I keep giving detailed examples and mentioning individual members and specifics of the bands and you just say "so and so sounds like so and so" or "so and so is decent or better than so and so"

Agreed, but as mainstream as they are, they are very talented as individual musicians and as a band
I never said they weren't talented, I was merely making a statement in reference to him claiming their popularity as if that is a legitimate bearing on how good they are. I will say they put on a pretty good show with a decent amount of energy.

With that said I think a lot of stuff off of their last CD sounds the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.