Good trade deal or not worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
Ok well I just picked up these 2 12 inch Lightning Audio Storm X1s and I absolutely love them. They are in a sealed box right now, but are every bit as loud as my DC was, but much better sounding. Anyways, there is a guy that lives not too far from me that wants to trade for them. He is offering: Older style 18" RE SX(not sxx...) in a ported box, Boston SR60 component set, Alpine PXA-H100, 12 inch Kicker L5, and a Sirius Connect car tuner thingy for my 2 12s and 70 dollars cash. Would you guys do this deal if it were you? I am pretty sure the 18 would probably be as loud or louder than these 2 12s, at least in the sealed box theyre in right now...

i wouldnt if you love the sound why fuqq up a good thing

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif i loved my 3hp sealed but i needed the monies

Tell him to sell all that stuff, come wit cash and be done with it...But if ur happy with what you have why change it??
Always looking to try something new, and I figured the 18 would be louder off the ~1000 RMS I have to work with. I also figured his stuff is worth a lot more than my 2 12s so I could probably make some money off it.

Unless you need what he's offering, I'd keep the X1's. You like them, they're uncommon, they're working for you. Why risk giving that up? Would you really use anything he offers you? If so, then consider it; maybe.

Unless you need what he's offering' date=' I'd keep the X1's. You like them, they're uncommon, they're working for you. Why risk giving that up? Would you really use anything he offers you? If so, then consider it; maybe.[/quote']
I would use the 18 and maybe the Boston components, and sell the rest of the stuff. I could easily get what I have invested into these Lightning Audio subs then some from selling just the extra crap.

I would use the 18 and maybe the Boston components, and sell the rest of the stuff. I could easily get what I have invested into these Lightning Audio subs then some from selling just the extra crap.
Your call. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Depends on how much you'll miss the LA's.

Your call. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Depends on how much you'll miss the LA's.
Well, like I said they are in a sealed box. I sorta wanna see how they do ported but at the same time I dont wanna give up a chance at making some money. I guess I might as well just sell the LAs when I need money lol. Thanks for the help, I will most likely keep them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.