got some free 1\0awg the other day.

yea its a crime but why be stupid enough to allow someone the easy opportuniy to commit it?. Where my cousin lives if you leave a nike cap in view someone will smash your car windows for it. If someone isnt going to bother ensuring their stuff is safe and out of view/inaccesable i dont see how you can blame someone who saw the opportunity to make a quik buck.
Jesus christ......that is the stupidist logic I've ever heard in my life. I should be able to leave whatever in the hell I want, where ever in the hell I want to leave it and not have to worry about someone stealing it just because it is "there". I should be able to leave my keys in the ignition w/ my car running and all 4 doors standing wide open and not have to worry about someone stealing it, because it is mine, not theirs.

We should go back to midevil times. If you get caught stealing, off with your hand.

omg its WIRE how can u compare a 50 dollar spool of wire to a whole audio system....apples to oranges dont ya think...plus possesion is 9/10ths of the law so if he has it..i guess its his....and JEZZ its WIREEEEEEEEE....am i the only one to see how petty this is....if someone broke into my car and stole my power wire and nothing else id BE ****IN GREATFUL....

Jesus christ......that is the stupidist logic I've ever heard in my life. I should be able to leave whatever in the hell I want, where ever in the hell I want to leave it and not have to worry about someone stealing it just because it is "there". I should be able to leave my keys in the ignition w/ my car running and all 4 doors standing wide open and not have to worry about someone stealing it, because it is mine, not theirs.
We should go back to midevil times. If you get caught stealing, off with your hand.

people will still steal your ****. They'll just be more slick about it. No one who steals thinks they are going to get caught. Fortunately there's karma. Maybe the guy who lost his wire is getting his karma for illegally parking on a daily basis and putting lives in Jeopardy. But what will be the theifs karma, guess it's up to him to find out. It's not up to us as individuals to be the karma servers...

in short be good and don't tempt people you won't get your **** stolen.

I've had a system for **** near 10 years and i've lived in 2 ghetto ass towns, never have once had a window broken.

And they find you a moron...
Sounds like a good tradeoff to me...
a moron? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/silly.gif.3549b64aaa5b6729eb8e865319a3234f.gif

to each his own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i just refuse to argue with anyone about this (espically online), but i do enjoy reading all your comments //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

req

5,000+ posts
am a mod.
req
Syracuse, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date