Got some questions and need some answers...plz

Participant count
  • Participant list

PyRe

Well my question is that im looking for a very good decent type of cd player, since im new to the new car audio scene i was wondering if anyone could help me out there. off my head i can tell you that i know more about computers than car stereos so any help is appreciated.

well im looking for a cd player not something too expensive since im a student and on a budget, but i do want a cd player that will go all the way obviously at a minimal price (100-170 dolls.) So i was wondering what good companies are out there, whats the best and worst, what should i look out for...and choosing an mp3 player or not ? thanx

pioneer, clarion, panasonic, sony, eclipse are among some of the companies that make good head units. but don't just go out and buy any product made by these companies, just like any other industry in this world, there are products that shine for these companies and products that u can live without. having said that, go out and look for a radio that suits ur needs, in other words, has the functions you are looking for. a flexible head unit is, generally speaking, a good head unit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

PyRe

PyRe
SanDiEgo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SuckMikeHawk23