harness problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

kirstin

ms
Thanks for the help, alll i need to know now, is how do i hook up my rear 6x9 wires to the back of the head unit(cd player) .

I got it installed at circuit city and there are

2 harnesses connect together, 1 going to the head unit and the other end of the 2 is going to the factory wiring of the car. This car origanaly only came with to front speakers, no wiring to the back. So i dont see were i can hook the rear ones up.. unless i splice some wires, but which ones?

Us use the harness coming from the cd player. If it's a 4 channel cd player you can use the rear channels. Check the wiring diagram that came with the cd player and see if it has rear channels and use these wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.