Choosing wiring harness help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

cmartinez73

CarAudio.com Recruit
So I'm going to order a KW excelon ddx396 HU for my 07 civic, I'm looking at wring harness' for it on crutch feild and there is 3 options. I'm not sure what is the right option, I won't rlly mind if my steering wheel controls are lost, I want the install to be easy bc I am new to this. One thing that confuses me is the "parking+other connections", I don't understand what that means, what would be lost if i don't opt for that option. Any feedback is appreciated!! Heres a link and pic. crutchfieldharness
SS HU wiring features.png

Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds like one of them is the module that allows you to use the steering wheel controls. Pretty certain they aren't charging you more or giving you a deal on that steering wheel module, just trying to make shopping easier for you, cause they know you will need it. If you don't care for it now, you can always add it later, at the same price. There are also several of them. Pac-audio & axxess are two I know of.

Maybe that's local installation. Head units are pretty simple. Not sure exactly what you're asking about parking + other connections.

I looked and the message I get is, "No longer available at Crutchfield".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...