Have speakers changed much last 10 years?

Nicho197

CarAudio.com Newbie
I bought some real nice infinity 6.5 speakers and 6x9s in 2009 for my car. Also a Rockford amp. I just bought a new car.

Have speakers changed that much? If i can put them in my new car, its save me a lot of money. But, only if there isnt much change in 10 years.

I will be getting a new receiver.

Thanks!!

I say it is a matter of personal taste. My uncle also have infinity speakers on his old truck he's planning to transfer on his new truck after we finished installing the railings, bakflip tonneau cover and a couple of led light bars. There are many new and better system and speakers there but he still like his current speakers.

Run what you have. Save some funds. Spend a little on deadening the doors will help with better SQ and out put and decrease more road noise done correctly. Infinity still make some nice quality speakers. If the speakers are still in great shape and working properly.. id run them. They will more than likely sound a bit different do to location and cabin space

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.