Hdc4

im VERY interested just based on being curious, but a 4in coil sub like that isnt really applicable to my application...i have a feeling it will be one of those things were hd3s are louder all the way up to like 3 or 4k of power

im VERY interested just based on being curious, but a 4in coil sub like that isnt really applicable to my application...i have a feeling it will be one of those things were hd3s are louder all the way up to like 3 or 4k of power
I think it's going to open a market for people who want to run a huge amount of power daily to woofers, where most 3" coils won't suffice and it's probably decently priced.

You want a sick street beater it's not about the power..

I don't agree in adding mass for output..

Keeping thermal power-handling high is much better done with heat sinks and air cooling..

like the ddz and warden..

The proper amount of throw a linear stroke and excellent cooling with the lowest mass possible..

Also using the correct alignment for your cabin..

Ive been doing it for years..

You want a sick street beater it's not about the power..I don't agree in adding mass for output..

Keeping thermal power-handling high is much better done with heat sinks and air cooling..

like the ddz and warden..

The proper amount of throw a linear stroke and excellent cooling with the lowest mass possible..

Also using the correct alignment for your cabin..

Ive been doing it for years..
Look at the price on these 2, though.

Look at the price on these 2, though.
Your going to spend the extra on the Electrical..

One of the nicest woofers on the market for the price is the FI btl n2

Hats off to FI..

I have some great ideas for a sick yet very powerful woofer but I am buying a house so I'm broke *** right now..

It's so simple and so logical In function it's funny..

i, personally, am actually pretty excited about these... planning on switching up my current HDC3's with these, probably sometime next spring... but i will also have around 2.5-3k on each once i do...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.