DAD Definitive Audio Designs Subs ????

genxx
10+ year member

Team JL Audio
Oklahoma
Anyone played with these yet. I got a call from a buddy who is a shop owner down in Texas that did two BD 12's in a Trailblazer off 1500w and was shocked at the output. He did them in a 5cuft. box tuned to 40hz. Dealer normal does DD for highout put set-ups but he said the sheer output of these on such little power was amazing. First time the store had gotten calls that far down the street about the output. This is the current website but I was told that DAD will have site dedicated to just DAD very soon.

I should get a pair of these in my hands in a few weeks and I will get some more pics. I will post up the pics the dealer sent me of some BD 10's. Link to current site I found that had the DAD subs.

subwoofers

Pics are not great but only two pics I was able to get. So you guys got any thoughts on these let me know or has anyone ever used any of these?

DAD2.jpg

DAD.jpg

Yes...DAD....i will soon be running 4 of the BD 12's on 6K.....talked to the owner a few times...great guy....they have been working on developing these subs for about 3 years....all built in the US....Ed Lester from T3 did a test on the BD series in a SPL box in his HHR.....with 1K clamped on the single 12" it pulled like a 148.9 iirc....very efficient subs.....buddy of mine ran their lowest line 15" rated at 200rms on 750rms for about 2 months.....nice new company i must say!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.