Hello fellow Car Audio enthusiasts

Love the tornado hair styling. We've built some SPL vehicles too. We won the IDBL finals back in 2001 with a 166.7 and runner up in port wars in USAC with a 176.5. The numbers have go way up since then though. What are you using for amps & subs? Looks like you're probably in the high 160's?

For the DIY's, a can of bondo and some masking tape can really add a lot of shape to a home built installation.

What are you using for amps & subs? Looks like you're probably in the high 160's?
Atomic 5kw and two 18" RE SX motors with FI Recones on them. I'm hovering around 153.7 on music measured at the headrest MECA style.

jeep_in_rain2.jpg

snoopywall-1.jpg

backofjeep1.jpg

WOW 1st post and I've already found the asshats. I'm more than happy to help anyone that has a real passion for car audio and takes it seriously but if all this place is, is a bunch of smart *** children then I'll take my 23 years of skills and knowledge and be on my way. One of the reasons I don't frequent car audio forums is because of this type of attitude. Unfortunate for you. I would have posted more "how to's" than you could imagine. I think I'll read other posts to see if I want to stick around.
LOL "asshats" neva heard that one before hehe. nah but seriously brah no matter what kine idiots get on the forums, stick around cause newbies (like me) might need yo help.

when should we expect to see this?
When ever car audio picks back up.

Well, if you've got the tools and the time you can make really nice installs. Problem is people here are DIY peeps so they don't have either to work with. I myself went with a pretty plane jane functional groundpounder wall setup.
your ish slams //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

im the loudest on this site... im currently beating craig butler, alan dante and danny hays with a 182.9 dbz. its pretty awesome
Man, I'd love to see your vehicle. I haven't had a real SPL customer in years. I really miss building the monsters like that. Many don't realize just what's involved in building something that powerful. I have to congratulate you on your SPL numbers. That's quite an accomplishment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.