help ..cant see pics on mobile

I'm on here on the time on my phone and tablet with no issues at all.

I can do some digging, but if anything needs to be "fixed" on the forum side(I don't think it is) the only that can do that is the admin.

I'm on here on the time on my phone and tablet with no issues at all.
I can do some digging, but if anything needs to be "fixed" on the forum side(I don't think it is) the only that can do that is the admin.
ok thanks lot of us on mobile are having problems ..pics just show up as blue question marks

I can see the pics fine on a iPhone from AT&T and a Samsung Mesmerize from US Cellular. Something might need updated on the forum and/or the phone.
Sorry I can't be more help!
dammit can u ask admin..ive checked my phone for updates nothing.new...samsung charge verizon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.