Help deciding box and subs for 99 gmc Sierra extended cab

Jesus805
10+ year member

Sb
Wats up peoples, I am kinda new to the stereo theme' I currently have 2 re se 10" for my 99 gmc Sierra extended cab..

Soo I am looking to upgrade to more BASS.. Ive been looking at lot of my local car stereo guys band pass boxes and they hit insane with no distortion what so ever.

He is only running 300 watts rms person and inside it's hitting CRAZY

But I am not so sure if I want to give up space in the back

Or I was thinking 2 8" w7 facing outwards under the seat or 4 of them...

So I wat I am wondering wat do u guys think is good??? I want DEEP BASS but not sure wat would be better..

Maybe a couple sa 8 under the back seat...

Pls lmk your guys opinion.... Gracias

Not really on a budget got funds from school //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a hifonics 1600 powering them right now but might have to upgrade

sa 8s sealed probably wont be much louder 10s sealed, but if u can get them ported under the seats, it will easily be louder especially if u put power to them

I did see the video of the 4 sa 8 under the seat and it looks like it sounds pretty good for 8.. But any other subs?? That would sound pretty good for daily setup but good enough to rumble inside

Can any one design me a box for 4 sa 8

I really don't know **** about the hertz or db or anything like that.. I just want to make is sound deep an loud with no distortion.. Lol

If you want serious windshield flexing bass I'd take the back seat out and do 2 15's. I have mine in 8 cubes with external aeroports and there is surprisingly still quite a bit of room in the back.

pm RAM_Designs on here, he should be able to get you straightened out for a design.
Unfortunately I don't mess with under-seat stuff, just too much going on to make it work...but if the OP wants to take his rear seat out, then I can definitely get something for him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.