Help guys! I think FI Q is mess up...

I don't know, I think I might as well go back to mainstream audio. I don't like how my FI has all those dark brown like glue all over the speaker terminals.

nvm just read the other comments, sounds like pro rabbit is right, re-cones from fi direct are fairly cheap.

Did u get my pm somchine? Either we can meet up and I can mess with it or you could sell it to me and I'll have someone tear it apart and rebuild

I don't know, I think I might as well go back to mainstream audio. I don't like how my FI has all those dark brown like glue all over the speaker terminals.
I would have SPLaudio rebuild it for you and have a nice custom sub that will 100% be for your application.

yeah I got it. The first person that popped out of my head yesterday when I was thinking about selling it to was you. hahahaha...I don't know if I want to sell it, yet. Still thinking about reconing, but if I were to change my mind you'll be the first person I'll contact.

Did u get my pm somchine? Either we can meet up and I can mess with it or you could sell it to me and I'll have someone tear it apart and rebuild

yeah I got it. The first person that popped out of my head yesterday when I was thinking about selling it to was you. hahahaha...I don't know if I want to sell it, yet. Still thinking about reconing, but if I were to change my mind you'll be the first person I'll contact.
Heh. Cool. If you want me to look at it maybe we can find the problem and fix it. I have a good understanding of sub mechanics. I don't trust myself to recone though (my solder skills are terrible)

If u do recone it have Corey (splaudio) do it. He's done I think 3 reconed for me and I'm waiting on one he just built for me as we speak

save the time and emails....Fi will not warranty that sub. Tried numerous times. I'd suggest gettin SPL to just build it into something even better.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Depends on what the issue is and what failed and how/why it failed. SPLaudio has an amazing warranty lol, most others are more meh...at best.

Yea, that is why I was trying to get at. lol
Lol, if u really wanna sell it or use it for profit, go for a trade. thats what i finally did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.