Help , Have old Lanzar Opti Drive 160

It will push any lower end low power subs assuming you want to bridge it. If memory serves front channels are full or high pass and rears are full/low pass. Are you just using it for a sub amp? Is there a low pass on the front channels?

The front channel if you switch it to mono is low pass I beleive. I know it is rated when bridged at 160(rms)x2 I was thinking trying to power some Alpine SWE-10S4 or maybe the low end JL's 10 inch

First I have heard of dcons, I have a new alpine head unit on the way. Was thinking going full alpine besides my amp. Also thinking a sealed box for tighter bass during rock songs, also this is all going in a van.

That analog sound will go great with the dcons
With an estimated build time of 21 days, they are ruled out due to the impulsive nature of my audio purchases. In other words, if I order then pay pay and it doesn't ship within 2 days, I cancel!

With an estimated build time of 21 days, they are ruled out due to the impulsive nature of my audio purchases. In other words, if I order then pay pay and it doesn't ship within 2 days, I cancel!
With the Dcon's, (especially with the new design), you can rest assure you made a great purchase. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.