Help, JL 12" W3 wattage...

no there is an 8 ohm version, 4 ohm version and a 2 ohm version, just unscrew the sub and check it out, shouldn't take you more than a few minutes...

You are right, my bad...I think my Ambien is kicking in haha...I'll just go to the store tomorrow and find out which i have rather than unscrew it and all that (hows that for lazy, haha). I really appreciate all your guys help...I love this forum, everyone is so nice and willing to help out and I really appreciate it. Once again, thank you guys.

Now I have to figure out gain and all that stuff and I might actually know what everything means on my system!

It's all good man...like I said, thanks for the help everyone. Can someone give me a quick lesson on what gain is and stuff????

Yea that's too bad, I wish I had a friend that knew anything about car audio but I dont, I'm the only one who cares about car audio. I appreciate the offer though man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.