Help new kenwood ddx9703s wont turn on

Participant count
  • Participant list
Dont see a reset button
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's weird. I always bench test everything before going to the trouble of taking the interior apart. Check your remote turn on wire for power when the keys in the on position. If you still have good access to the harness, connect both the turn on and constant wires from your HU to the constant on your vehicle. If you have a good ground the stereo will turn on, unless there's something wrong with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
I have a seat Leon 2010 1.6tdi it’s fitted with a seat unit that won’t load sd card internal error so bought the above stereo to upgrade and a...
I would call Kenwood Tech support. Im sure they will try to help you
Hello Everybody, So I have been having unwanted static noise (live wire type noise), along with the usual White Noise Hissing + some EMI/ very...
The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...

About this thread

reddzeppelin

reddzeppelin
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
JerryLtowIt