hertz componant speakers

mat3833
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
florida
anyone heard any speakers from this company? thay are one of the few companys that still make a 3-way componant set. looking to get a full system and so componant speakers are one of my decisions(see my other threads in their respective sections to help me with amps, a sub, and headunit)

Matt

Hertz is supposed to be one of the best car audio companies out there. They're based in Italy and are apparently just as good if not better than JL audio. I have as set of Hertz Hi-Energy component speakers right now in my car and I'm not exagerating at all when I say that I've never heard a better sounding speaker. You'll be impressed.

They're fantastic speakers.

You'll love them, especially if you get the MLK3, which is their mille 3-way set.

I have the MLk165's and they're great, I can only imagine how good the MLK3's sound.

Hertz is supposed to be one of the best car audio companies out there. They're based in Italy and are apparently just as good if not better than JL audio. I have as set of Hertz Hi-Energy component speakers right now in my car and I'm not exagerating at all when I say that I've never heard a better sounding speaker. You'll be impressed.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

as in herz owns JL?? i dont think thats plausible. JL makes great speakers but they dont make a 3 way componant set anymore. im looking for a matched 3 way set and hertz was thrown at me by the audio guy.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.