Hertz Dieci series?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey everyone,

So I know there has been a lot of posts about speakers in the $150 range so I apologize if this seems a bit repetitive, but I have not heard anything about the Hertz Dieci series (specifically the DSK 165.3 and DCX 165.3) at all. I've been looking into them because they seem like a pretty good deal but no one talks about them. That being said, does anyone have them and are willing to shed some insight about them? Also, if anyone has better suggestions I'm all ears!

Right now I have stock speakers and am looking to upgrade. I have an Pioneer 80 prs with no additional amp, though I plan to get one in the future. But for now, the speakers will be running off the head unit's amp.

Thanks for the help!

Hey everyone,
So I know there has been a lot of posts about speakers in the $150 range so I apologize if this seems a bit repetitive, but I have not heard anything about the Hertz Dieci series (specifically the DSK 165.3 and DCX 165.3) at all. I've been looking into them because they seem like a pretty good deal but no one talks about them. That being said, does anyone have them and are willing to shed some insight about them? Also, if anyone has better suggestions I'm all ears!

Right now I have stock speakers and am looking to upgrade. I have an Pioneer 80 prs with no additional amp, though I plan to get one in the future. But for now, the speakers will be running off the head unit's amp.

Thanks for the help!
Ive run the esk and hsk 163 line. That esk line suffered from alot of midrange distortion. I cant imagine their cheaper line being worth it. I recommend something from here.

http://www.zaphaudio.com/6.5test/

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Ive run the esk and hsk 163 line. That esk line suffered from alot of midrange distortion. I cant imagine their cheaper line being worth it. I recommend something from here.
Zaph|Audio

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
So you don't think it would be a good purchase? Thank's for the link! I'll definitely check them out.

Does anyone have any other input on these speakers or other speakers in this range?

So you don't think it would be a good purchase? Thank's for the link! I'll definitely check them out.
Does anyone have any other input on these speakers or other speakers in this range?
I think there is better for the money. Hertz is a good brand, if you purchased them, you would like them but, there is better for the money.

Thoughts on the Polk db651? I've looked into them and they don't seem too bad, though I have read that they need close to RMS power to sound good. Would it really be that bad if I use the head unit's amp for a while? Thank's for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.