Hertz HS165's

SHOKDU
10+ year member

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent. Glad to see that.

I am going to formally ask you now to refund the difference between my shipping and ground. I paid for 2 day shipping, not "2 day shipping 11 days later". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I did attempt to ship out that day. To the best of my knowledge, it did go out. It was only today when I saw it sitting on the outbound cart that I realized something had to be wrong with it. I fixed my error and still shipped it out 2nd day air.

You're getting what you paid for. Sorry that my personal life got in the way of making certain UPS picked it up, and making sure our business was done. It's take care of now, and you're going to get exactly the amp you paid for. It's a great amp and you wont be disappointed in it. If you really don't want it, I will go ahead and give a refund. I'm not here to create problems, but I do want you guys to get off my case about this stuff. It's really out of hand. If I was trying to rip people off, you'd know it. Instead, I'm here...standing my ground. I've been on the defensive because I've honestly never had so many problems with people online in my many years of dealings. I've given you all the tools to check me out, and I really don't think any of you have, if you had, you'd know that I DONT screw people out of product or money. The stress and busyness that's come from this wedding has taken it's toll...I'm sorry you guys have had this experience with me, but it is not the norm.

That's fine, if paypal wants to side with the buyer then they'll be losing me as a premium member. With the amount of money I transfer through them, that'd be fairly dumb of them. Plus, the brass tacks of it all is...when MJL and jeepintn get their products, I am confident they will drop the claims, or do whatever it takes to make it right after the fact. If they get their money back, I trust they'll send my items back. It's really no skin off my back. I wasnt hurting for money, just wanting to clear space.

Actually, the irony of it all is, if you had shipped out when you were supposed to, I would have most likely been your biggest proponent on this board. Like I said, I ship out parts on an almost daily basis. I know how hard it can be to make people happy, so when they take care of me, I make sure to let everyone else know how great they were to deal with. However, let's be honest here - You screwed the pooch on shipping my amp. The one that I paid a LOT of money to make sure I got it in a reasonable amount of time. And when you discovered your mistake, did you even apologize and take responsibility for your mistake? No, your answer was "tough luck". Dude, I'm human. I make mistakes just like the next guy. But when I do, I stand up and clearly claim responsibility for my screw up, and figure out how to make it right.

Well, now we get to let Paypal hash it out, because I DON'T feel I got the shipping service I paid for. Who in the world pays 2 day shipping and expects to wait 11 days for the item to go out??? Not to mention the condition of the amp that is now in question and hasn't even ARRIVED. Depending on the condition of the amp, I would have been willing to have a rational conversation regarding shipping costs, condition of the amp, and whatever else needed to be addressed. You chose to escalate this to a claim NOW, instead of waiting until I received it to see if anything needed to be addressed then. Seems like it's out of my hands now...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.