Hey Pro-Rabbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a disability, I have a half of a tongue due to a motorcycle accident, it doesnt affect my AZZ whooping abilities in the least. I would be more than willing to go to Ga. to walk a mud hole in your AZZ. As A matter of fact, I do have family in Vidalia Ga and some in Uvalda that I could go visit when I am done, make a good trip for me. I am heading that way in August, going offshore fishing in Florida, maybe we can arrange something tuff guy.
Lol, you got half a tongue because you've been running your mouth too much and it got caught when someone uppercut your fatass. Anytime you're feeling frisky kiddo, anytime. BTW, your little scooter club stories are about as worrisome as a cloudy day lol.

Anyway, it took you all night to finally come up with something, and this is what it was? Well, you must be strong cuz you sure as hell ain't smart.

Lol, you got half a tongue because you've been running your mouth too much and it got caught when someone uppercut your fatass. Anytime you're feeling frisky kiddo, anytime. BTW, your little scooter club stories are about as worrisome as a cloudy day lol.
Anyway, it took you all night to finally come up with something, and this is what it was? Well, you must be strong cuz you sure as hell ain't smart.
Fatazz thats funny right there! That didnt take me all night dumbazz, I just got to work and saw what the two the idiots posted on my page last night while I was at home. Unlike some of you nonworking stiffs or the ones that just dont have a life , I dont hang on a computer 24/7. Another keyboard commando, a real tough guy over the computer. Truth be known, you are about 5 foot nothing and about 135lbs and hide like a little girl when your wife comes home from work, afraid she will whoop your azz because the house isnt cleaned!!!!!

Been nice chatting with you ladies but I do have a business to run, maybe I can chat again arround lunch time. Smile, I know its your time of the month and you are spotting but look at the brite side of it, it is friday.

ted_zps75b1048b.jpg

My enclosure finally got here, 3 days shy of a month. It looks good Dustin! I cant wait to get the subs in it. Thanks. I hope you have things straightened out on your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Reinhardt

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Reinhardt
Idaho
Start date
Participants