SOLD HiFonics Zeus XI Amplifier

318iSPOLKMoMo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
For sale is my Hifonics zeus xi amp that I used for nearly 3 months(2 years ago) and its been sitting in my room ever since. I dont have the need for it anymore, and want to get rid of it.

Here are the specs:

MOSFET Operation

All Gen XI Amplifiers utilize full MOSFET operation and use the latest high voltage, high-speed devices. These UHG (Ultra High Grade) MOSFET outputs are of the premium variety and are selected for their low “Gate to Drain Charge” which allows the Hifonics onboard power supply controller to essentially rev the devices to a higher clock speed, making operation more efficient.

In addition, we add two additional MOSFETS to each Gen XI model for higher output.

Ultra Blue High Grade PCB

Our Ultra Blue High Grade PCB is designed from the ground up with a superior ultra-clean layout for minimal signal to noise loss and is designed to flex with any vibration maintaining its molecular structure in extreme heat.

The Biggest Power Supply

The Gen XI Series premium power transformer coil uses the latest in efficient winding techniques to ensure optimal amperage temperature. These large torroids have 40% more copper wiring and turns than our competition. In addition, its state of the art design deflects any unwanted EMF flux, ensuring that your amplifier will remain cool.

General Features:

PWM Power Supply

High Speed Bi-polar Outputs

Stiffly Regulated Power Supply

Fully Adjustable Crossover Networks

Variable 0 to 18 dB Bass Equalization

HP/LP/BP Switch

Variable Subsonic Filter

Diagnostic LEDs

4 Gauge Power Connectors

Class A/B Operation (Except Hercules -- D Class Digital)

Maxi-Fuse

Gold Plated Inputs and Outputs

Balanced Inputs With .4 to 18V Input Sensitivity

Built-in Climate Control Cooling Fan (Boltar, Zeus and Colossus only)

Comprehensive On Board Diagnostics

Bass Level Control

4/2/1 Ohm Stable

Bass Remote Control With Diagnostic LEDs Included

Features

2 x 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms

2 x 550 Watts @ 2 Ohms

2 x 600 Watts @ 1 Ohm

1 x 1100 Watts @ 4 Ohms

1 x 1200 Watts @ 2 Ohms

Price is $200 FIRM. I payed MUCH more for this. If you want a great, handbuilt amp for your subs, this is it!!!

dsc01013resize0bw.jpg

dsc01012resize6px.jpg

dsc01011resize5zy.jpg

Just came back from vacation. Sorry for the delay guys, the amp is still for sale. To make things easier, lets just say shipping is a flat $30. So im pretty much selling the amp for $230 shipped. I will reply all PMs now since im back from vacation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.