FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

I'm kinda stumped on why he is getting rid of the 8500s that did 11400 watts certified for these new 10ks that do less power than the 8500s..

He is selling the 8500s for $1200 each right now but I have spent enough this year on car audio honestly. If I could sell my Evils and 4500s quickly I would probably consider two 8500s a little more.

EDIT:

"Introducing the successor of the 8500. The Ruthless Audio 10k, available mid January . This is the 8500 on steroids. All the power of the previous 8500 but now .5 reactive stable (15k certified at .5). Where the 8500 was 16v we had this built to sustain 17v (does rated at 14.4) to incorporate all lithium chemistries used in audio to their maximum charging capabilities. If you’re looking for a sub ohm tank you found it.
Sale price on this bullet proof bastard will be 1499 shipped with that sweet .5 warranty included.
All remaining stock of 8500s will be listed for 1249 to make room for more inventory, so all you guys looking to add to or get spares now is the time."

Last edited:
1hpwtv.jpg

Got the ones from Fi yesterday and damn are they nice. I wish I had the money for the HC or the 3.7s as damn the quality of the subwoofers they make are just unreal. Sundowns are right next to them as well. Never had a issue with any Sundown sub I've owned.

Now to just wait till spring to get them installed with it being so cold around here!

Got the ones from Fi yesterday and damn are they nice. I wish I had the money for the HC or the 3.7s as damn the quality of the subwoofers they make are just unreal. Sundowns are right next to them as well. Never had a issue with any Sundown sub I've owned.

Now to just wait till spring to get them installed with it being so cold around here!

PICS OR GTFO! 👀

Decided to crank the knob *Giggity* today. These subs are laughing at my 4500s and I got them up to clipping.

Thinking two more 4500s would do nicely. I was thinking two 8500s but I HATE selling things on marketplace and don't want to go through the hassle of selling my 4500s. I still have my Evils for sale as well...

Decided to crank the knob *Giggity* today. These subs are laughing at my 4500s and I got them up to clipping.

Thinking two more 4500s would do nicely. I was thinking two 8500s but I HATE selling things on marketplace and don't want to go through the hassle of selling my 4500s. I still have my Evils for sale as well...

I’m lazy right now, what amps are you running again 🤔

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...