FEATURED Hooptie Scion TC build

Dealing with Taramps CS with my 5k popping and them denying my warranty turned me away from buying any more. (n)

Those sons a blitches 😒. Buy one on Amazon and return that one for a refund and sell the new one 😏🤣.

Edited to add: If you want to stick to Korean, get a wolfram aw-12000.1. Better build house and it’s priced pretty reasonably too.

Last edited:
Those sons a blitches 😒. Buy one on Amazon and return that one for a refund and sell the new one 😏🤣.

Edited to add: If you want to stick to Korean, get a wolfram aw-12000.1. Better build house and it’s priced pretty reasonably too.

I'm happy with Ruthless. These 4500s dynoed 5800 watts certified and buying two more would be cheaper than a Wolfram 12k and I would have almost double the power.

I'm happy with Ruthless. These 4500s dynoed 5800 watts certified and buying two more would be cheaper than a Wolfram 12k and I would have almost double the power.

If you can fit 4 of them, of course stick with them, you already have 2. I was thinking that would have been an issue, fitting 2 more.

It could be raining ******* and I would look up and get hit with a dick...

I have such bad luck with amp mounts breaking. Even on anti vibration mounts...

Also looks like my Heltec balancer died on my Yinlong bank. Light no longer on and it's getting hot...
fuq 2.jpg

Last edited:
I did hit a palm tree shedding and armadillo last week going to work at 3am.... but this car scrapes going out my driveway. Not going anywhere close to off road. :LOL:
Those are problems I would like to have.
Palm trees don't grow in the freezing cold
I'd go 4x4ing over a mountain of them daily if it meant it was warm enough here for them to grow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...