how does this look...?

electronicsgeek
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
US
DSC01649.jpg

DSC01650.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

I like the black rim look. Thats what I have on my red Nissan X- Terra. Too many chrome rims out there. Plue the blask looks good on color like silver and red. Makes them stand out alot better and easier to keep clean.

thanks all.

im actually wondering about the solid white overlays on the tails. how do they look? need some opinions about that please.

I like the look of the car, the rims set it off good. Not to big on black tail lights in general though, I liked the smoked look for tail lights. Why not clear to match the fronts?

I like the look of the car, the rims set it off good. Not to big on black tail lights in general though, I liked the smoked look for tail lights. Why not clear to match the fronts?
the taillights are smoked. "clear to match fronts"?

Heres my list...

1.Tint your windows...the darkness of the tint will help "balance" with the black wheels

2. If your going to debadge, take off the "S" too. IMO, it looks awkward and whats so special about it? an extra 5hp, the badge and a bad lookin body kit?

3. Either mold the body kit in, or take it off. It just looks bad when its just slapped on.

4.The tail-light coverings aren't that bad, but they should be alittle less opaque (sp?) and the white covering looks out of place. If it were silver it would look better.

5.I do like the headlight 'eyebrows'

...just my $.02

Heres my list...
1.Tint your windows...the darkness of the tint will help "balance" with the black wheels

2. If your going to debadge, take off the "S" too. IMO, it looks awkward and whats so special about it? an extra 5hp, the badge and a bad lookin body kit?

3. Either mold the body kit in, or take it off. It just looks bad when its just slapped on.

4.The tail-light coverings aren't that bad, but they should be alittle less opaque (sp?) and the white covering looks out of place. If it were silver it would look better.

5.I do like the headlight 'eyebrows'

...just my $.02
-well i do have tint on the windows rite now(35%). i wanted to go darker but still deciding.

- just did. it looks cleaner w/o it. the reason for it is its actually a S model. it comes factory like that. dont think i just added those "type r" badges for the fun of it. and the bodykit is also OEM.

- their not taillight covers. its tint spray i did myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.