How high can you set the volume on a Alpine deck, (7995 or 7894)?

It dosent matter how high it gose. The Alpine kicks in the sound and loudness at lower volumes so it dosent have to go up to 40-50. As for the panasonic dosent get loud intell higher volumes. My alpine get very loud befor it hits 20.

it really doesn't matter how high your deck goes. If it gets 140 watts from 1-20, then from 21-40 its only gonna get 60 watts. Its all about how your amp. inside your deck is set. Matt

this really depends on if your useing an amp with it or not, the alpine will get just as loud as any other deck out there. if you are useing a external amp with it though, it will depend on how you have your gains set. the general rule is to set your volume 2/3 up and set your gains till your speakers start to distort (going very slowly) then back it off a little.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.