How much should a professional install run me?

Ampz
10+ year member

Philly
I have an '05 TSX with navi so I'm keeping the stock HU and using a processor.

I need installed:

1 comp set for front stage

1 amp for comps

1 sub

1 amp for sub

1 3sixty.2

No wires are ran nor do I have any wires purchased. I need all the wiring and everything installed and the processor installed and tuned. I know it's impossible to give an exact number but just a round-a-bout price that I should expect to be paying (so I don't get ripped) would be appreciated!

my guess would be my guess would be 750-1300 depending on the shop and what brand they use for wire and do u have a sub box??or are u gunna buy 1 or have them build one?

Lemme ask you something I was talking to a guy who claimed to know how to install the processor and he said first he needed to see if there was a low (something) from the HU and if not we would need a high to low converter? Does that sound familiar?

Lemme ask you something I was talking to a guy who claimed to know how to install the processor and he said first he needed to see if there was a low (something) from the HU and if not we would need a high to low converter? Does that sound familiar?
Probably A Line Output Converter (LOC)

this is what i charge. and local shops around me. remind you i am a MECP Certified installer...

1 comp set for front stage $75.00

1 amp for comps $65-85.00

1 sub $10.00 load sub box labor

1 amp for sub $65.00-85.00

1 3sixty.2 $55.00

Very reasonably priced! I wish I didn't live 34 hours away in Philadelphia! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

where do you live in philly? Im up here for school so I dont have any tools but if you do, I can give you a hand. A flat head or door tool, philips head screw driver/drill, a wire crimper, and a meter are really all youre gonna need. Im not gonna be of much help with the processor, but i can show you how to do your comps and sub no problem. Ill be in nc next week for break, but shoot me a pm if want.

this is what i charge. and local shops around me. remind you i am a MECP Certified installer...
1 comp set for front stage $75.00

1 amp for comps $65-85.00

1 sub $10.00 load sub box labor

1 amp for sub $65.00-85.00

1 3sixty.2 $55.00
Including material? wire, rca, clay, connectors... and not sheit if so?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.