How to blow a 18" Fi BTL

didn't we go over thermite in your last thread? just place a few ounces on the cone, and jump your voice coils to it.

If that was true than instead of having relevant things to say. You have posted only negative. Why? Is it funny? If so why not make a funny thread and post there? And you said I cant compare to gmonkey, I wasnt even trying to compare to him. But you seemed like you are swinging on his nuts. You want attention so here is your time to shine.
Take it easy, this is par for the course on this website.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hell of a deal, I think it may be the last day. If you're considering going to a 3 way, here's a great buy! You have to load them into your cart...
Not a term, a description. When it clips, it sends a distorted signal (current) through. A square wave contains more energy than a sine wave and...
I mixed a trap beat and that christmas song 'silent night' together, then screwed it, bass boosted it, and added a non-stop 25hz note, then put in...
been like 20 years since i did just that. 2 l7 15s, 1000watt soundstream usa made amp, 12cu tuned at 34, iirc, that 2 separate vented to the...
Unless we're talking about pairing them with amps of those ratings I wouldn't call that honest, but probably consistent with what the vast...

About this thread

tripleb45

Banned
tripleb45
Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from