how to bypass pioneer avh-2400bt

Yeah on older HU's you could just wire the parking brake wire directly to the ground. Then they changed the HU's so you needed a relay.

Now it seems the the newest HU's need a double pulse relay.

More detail on the momentary interrupt switch? It has a double pulse for the newer HU's?

I don't remember putting a relay on my z120bt. Was a while ago so maybe I just forgot.Thought I just switched some wires around on the harness
That's because that's not an AVH unit, it's an AVIC. The AVIC's require you to move the mute wire (at least the 120 and 920+) down or up one pin (depending on how you're holding it) then ground that and the ebrake.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for all suggestions and all is installed and working great.
How exactly would I do this for after market amp and since factory is 14 channels how would I get close to the factory amp? I hit a curb on...
Please excuse this extra question .. Is there a specified patch lead or compatible bypass harness for the factory amp or would I have to create it...
Your crossover slopes will be steeper ..so sharper cutoff points ..say deck is 24db and amp is 24db youll have a 48db slope the subs will still...
That doesn't make any sense. The directions say to hook it up to the parking brake. The parking brake is engaged when the car is off. You...

About this thread

GabeC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
GabeC
ColaTown, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date