How to install ATOTO A6 in a Sienna 2006

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jfroux

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, I need help! It is the first time I install a radio in a car. I just cut the wire of my Toyota sienna radio and I'm looking for the wire diagram to be able to install my new ATOTO A6. Here is the picture of my Sienna radio.

Ok I found the info for the wire diagram. It works now. Do you know if their is an app that we can download for ATOTO Pro A6 to get an alarm before impact with front and rear cam? Anybody did install something like that?

Ok I found the info for the wire diagram. It works now. Do you know if their is an app that we can download for ATOTO Pro A6 to get an alarm before impact with front and rear cam? Anybody did install something like that?

So, where is the diagram? Do you happen to still have it? I've got the 2 on the right, but I don't know what to do with the 20-pin connector on the right. I'm installing an after-market radio no a 2006 Sienna LE standard radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...