How to ship your 27 lb subwoofer.

negolien

CarAudio.com Elite
WHO THE F*** SHIPS A 27 LB $315 SUBWOOFER IN AN UNSUPPORTED DEFORMED BOX FILLED WITH PEANUTS AND WRAPPED IN BUBBLE WRAP WTF?

Is it just me or would one of you be a little miffed at getting your sub like this? Took it out of the box to bring it home from work hate peanuts lol.

The box was super thin and looked like it had either gotten wet or the weight was just too much for it. All 4 sides were sagged out. Yes it's a new product the first one was dropped of by someone and also purchased from Mylows but packaged super with a thick box and supports in case the box got dinged. I have it stowed away in the closet. Guy drove all the way from south sac to north sac like a 45 mins-1 hour drive to drop it off for me :

Jims been on this from the start kinda feel bad for him to be honest. It's been 9 weeks and this has not been the easiest transaction for Mylows poor guy is an awesome vendor and if not for him I would probably still would be waiting. Not gonna go into all the drama. Company is lucky to have vendors like him and the guy on one of their other forums who's also been super helpful.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.