I am SO alomst done with this Alpine PXA-H800 DSP POS!!

So what part of Popwarhomie advising you that your computer sucks dick makes him a homophobe if it has no sex as your clearly defined?

Damn it I got drawn in the troll train didn't I...

You need to give up on Car Audio. Keep your $600 dollar mids in the dash and put the stock headunit and speakers back in. You clipped the he!! out of your sub and a 6x9 killing them both. You can't turn your DSP on because that's Alpine's fault. You claim to be an EE but can't check your wiring because you are either ignorant or a complete liar. One board member was going to tear into his own install to help you getting your ***** turned on and you turned him down saying your wiring is good. Ever think that maybe your craigslist hack doesn't know ***** and just took you for a ride and made some money off you?

Every post you put on here is complete BS. Grow a pair and tear into your install and figure it the f*ck out or give up.

Bro, when the super-nice folk from Canada are taking this tone, you know it's time to quit. Quit posting, quit boasting, quit preaching, quit trolling, quit whining. Quit car audio and do something you're good at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, when the super-nice folk from Canada are taking this tone, you know it's time to quit. Quite posting, quit boasting, quit preaching, quit trolling, quit whining. Quit car audio and do something you're good at.
There are Caraudio p r i cks in Canada too!

Evidently!

John Kuthe...

take the dsp out, get rid of it. from the examples of music you've posted and general lack of understanding of the dsp, I really don't think you should run it. You've obviously never heard a good sq system, so its not like you'll be missing anything without time-alignment or going active.

this is probably the best advice you will get for your situation

shoulda just went with the people that said no to your system install in the first place.. they knew what they were doing. Would have been cheaper than you fking **** up left and right you fk up.

You should never have a choice to begin with. just have them design a system for you and have them do it. Anything you have your thoughts on goes to **** same with the rest of your life. However you are in a constant state of denial and your twisted Ego wont allow you to admit anything or even work to fix it. As i said before. Shotgun to the mouth. Save the world some precious air you trash.

shoulda just went with the people that said no to your system install in the first place.. they knew what they were doing. Would have been cheaper than you fking **** up left and right you fk up.
You should never have a choice to begin with. just have them design a system for you and have them do it. Anything you have your thoughts on goes to **** same with the rest of your life. However you are in a constant state of denial and your twisted Ego wont allow you to admit anything or even work to fix it. As i said before. Shotgun to the mouth. Save the world some precious air you trash.
Meh.. it's his money. If he wants to throw it away, let him. Someone made a fat commission check off his gear probably and they will likely make even more when he gets frustrated, tosses this **** out the window, and goes and buys something different.

The installer in me hates customers like this. The salesperson in me loves them. Someone with more money than sense. A salespersons best friend.

Meh.. it's his money. If he wants to throw it away, let him. Someone made a fat commission check off his gear probably and they will likely make even more when he gets frustrated, tosses this **** out the window, and goes and buys something different.
The installer in me hates customers like this. The salesperson in me loves them. Someone with more money than sense. A salespersons best friend.
Everything was bought online, no salesperson commission involved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.