I Cant see

Participant count
  • Participant list

a1steak

va
Hello all,

I have an Audiovox AV1510D Dvd/cd player with 7" screen and a 2004 dodge neon. I have installed it into the car and everythin works fine except that when i try to play a dvd there is a blue screen that says parking on it and i cant see the movie but can hear it. So i was wondering what i need to to do to fix it. The wiring harness doesnt have a wire for the brake but the audiovox does. so i was wondering what i need to connect the pink brake wire to to get the video to show on the screen. Thank you for any and all help you are able to give.

thats lame, sounds like the bs the pioneer does, i just got a planet audio dvd player from the flea market and put it on my glove box and hooked everything up and never had it any probs with it

does it do this all the time or only when you are driving? try reading the owners manual because if it happens all the time then its not grounded to the parking brake and if it only happens when your driving then its installed properly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.