I completely lost

57hemi

Texas
I want a big Boy system. And I don't think I'm getting a straight answer

I want some sq but not a lot that was my main problem with my jlw7 it's was to clean and not dirty raw enough

I want the subs to handle 2k rms at least a piece

I would really like the dc 5k to push them

But I ask about dc subs or fi or American bass re xxx or dd and everyone says read more. I've read and people either like every brand or they hate it and recommend something else........I don't have to hit 150db it's a street car just a good system. I have 6cubes max what will hammer and still sound alright with music. I don't care what the subs cost with in reason I just want a killer system. I'm deaf from a brain injury from Iraq and I can hear loud music, please help me get my hearing back

Oh I listen to dub step ..... Not techno ...... 80 hair rock is different from slip knot but they are there own genres

And a hole lot of raggee like Damian Marley, NAZ and some others. little Wayne for the rap

Oh and I do plan to run a mechman 14v alt at 320amps and 1 main battery and three sub batteries under the box I build

first off thanks for ur service fine sir and sorry u were wounded. to answer ur question any of those brands are good choices it comes down to budget and whose nuts u want to hug. as Any of those will make u happy properly installed. sundown zv4, ssa zcon, dc xl or lvl5, dd is a bit over priced but solid subs 3500 series and up, a soundqubed hdc3 or hdc4, i can go on and on but those are a few that should do what u are looking to do. if u are wanting something specific i would try custom @SPLaudio ; makes awesome custom subs. psi makes custom subs as well.

the newer xxx's are shite from what i have read. i would look used if ur dead set on those and specifically the 05 model xxx. and they dont like much over rated neither if memory serves me right.

I can help man. Just really need to know what your after here also your cars electrical will have a major role in how well your system will preform

Speaking on reasonably priced subs last night I swa some 12 for 8k that's not reasonable, I found XXX for 600$ a piece and I'd pay as much as $1000 each

Speaking on reasonably priced subs last night I swa some 12 for 8k that's not reasonable, I found XXX for 600$ a piece and I'd pay as much as $1000 each
The new xxx subs aren't with the money. There is better for as much or even less

a used 15 inch digital designs Z Neodymium subwoofer are right up your alley, that model is pretty much the current world record holder atm. 6 cubes is good for one 15 inch beast.

Definitely better stuff out there for the money besides the re XXXs

Mylows10 can get you hooked up with some DC level 5s, and corey can make you some custom beasts. Their warranty and customer service is great, dont hesitate. All of these brands people named would get you louder then RE XXX or JL W7s or kickers... Just pull the trigger.

Main thing is to get a good box or maybe experiment with multiple boxes, and of course! LOTS OF SOUND DEADENING AND VIBRATION/RATTLE CONTROL!! your car will fall apart and age much quicker with intense levels of bass. Sound deadening also does wonders for how loud and low your car gets.

I've seen a pair of 12" w7s do 150 and change AND sound good. Also I have seen the new RE XXX in action and they're very nice for a musical sub that can take some power.

Really I think you're looking at the right brands and price range. Now focus on getting a very good box built (or be prepared to do some building yourself) and pick whichever gear you like the looks of, can get the best customer service with, or simply buy from somebody you like and want to support. You could pick a dozen brands and get to where you want to be, provided the install is sound.

I like dc the most cuz that's the shoe I wear,,, yes I know 2 different company's. And my low pretty much set me on the 2 12" dc xls and a dc5k.

For the highs should I get a 6 channel forqq mid highs and mid bass or a 4ch and a 2 channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.