I got a grand to spend

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have 1000$ to spend a new system, that includes speakers, speaker amp, headunit, subs, box, and an amp. Its going into an 04 nissan altima. The Subs can go into the trunk i dont have the dimensions yet but ill get them up here ina bit. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

I have 1000$ to spend a new system, that includes speakers, speaker amp, headunit, subs, box, and an amp. Its going into an 04 nissan altima. The Subs can go into the trunk i dont have the dimensions yet but ill get them up here ina bit. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.
hope you are not looking for something that is gunna be extreme bass...or even top of the line stuff...car audio is not cheap and sells for nothing....thats just how it going in car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dude goto the classifieds, do you SEE the stuff thats in there!?!?

$1000, you should come out nice, just dont jump at the first thing you see, thats all!

Do a nice quality single 10/12 setup, couple amps, hu, wires, and comps a $1000 you should be RIGHT THERE!

Not bad...
4+ cube box would put him way over 1100 though...
Yeah, it's a little over his budget once wiring is brought into the picture, but it's not too bad. If he builds his own enclosure, that'll set him back around $50...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Maxipads

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Maxipads
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date