I got PWND at local stereo shop

IDK dude, I still can't figure it out. I went from the van to the install bay to get a screw driver, and bam it was gone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
I'm notorious for losing ****, it's an every day thing for me.
Nothing against you man, but if you are notorious for losing stuff maybe you shouldn't work on other peoples cars. Just a thought:crap:

Would like to see your setup though!

I will have to agree with audioholic on his last few posts,you need to be more confident and speak up and like he said,dont tell them you lose **** all the time that doesnt sound good for a future employee anyways.Thats like working with $100,000 jewelry and telling them yeah i lose **** all the time its no big deal.If they know u can lose something the size of a harness then what happens if you lose something dumb like a customers remote to their $900 flip out lol.

I'd say you got pwned way worse than you think you did.

You 'lost' the harness? What? You mean you put the harness down IN THEIR BUSINESS and someone else picked it up. The harness didn't get lost, it got moved, and it's just about guaranteed that they still possess the harness.

Then the douchebag tells you he'll 'take the hit'? What? He charged you retail for the lost harness, that's not taking any **** hit at all. He certainly told everyone involved that you 'lost the harness', once you left, at least, even if not in front of you. Dude didn't take a hit for ****, and he wouldn't hand the boss retail price for the ****ing harness IF he did lose it; he'd pay the cost the business paid for it.

You got ****ed dude, and you begged for it.

did I read that this right

10.00 an hour ?

go make french frys and do installs on the side for yourself. at 10.00 an hour your paying them to work there.

I have been out of the business for a long time, but in 96 the shop rate was 55 an hour and you typically got 50% with a 600 dollar a week guarantee

IDK dude, I still can't figure it out. I went from the van to the install bay to get a screw driver, and bam it was gone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
I'm notorious for losing ****, it's an every day thing for me.
That was a setup. When you weren't looking they lost the harness. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

get you a tool pouch... i loose everything myseld, plus the pouch helps with the hassle of finding tools,lol... don't sweat the job man there like life and women.. it means squat in the end....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ls2poweredgoat

5,000+ posts
Womanizer
ls2poweredgoat
Port St. Lucie FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date