I have a problem with my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

reneeb7363
10+ year member

She-Nay-Nay
Venus
I logged in this morning and found that my user name/registration had been used to flame the forum and a bunch of members on here. I am requesting that the whole unathorized thread be deleted. (I have already changed my password) I don't know how my password was hacked/discovered but I take this very seriously.

I have been trying very hard to redeem myself in here and that stupid thread just killed me.

Thank you to any mod or admin that can help me. (please)

how do we INFACT know that it wasn't you?. . . jk man, if it wasnt you the IP would be different and the mods would know that! Mod can u concur his statement to forgive him of all wrong doing?
LOL:dont:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ladysman.gif.b3d08666a805020911dd758f82cd9ab0.gif

fyi: we lost our servers just after 6pm Eastern time for scheduled maint... normally dont log out, instead I close the window and go home... my fault...

I got in this morning and opened and it showed I was logged out, curious. I logged in, took care of a lil business and HOLY CRAP! I am very ashamed and didnt find anything very funny. This has probably killed my rep.. sorry guys..

hah sorry but i forget that renee is a supposed female. . . . she just doesnt seem like a girl to me. No offense if u really are . . . . but with just forums. . . I cant really tell?
please keep this one clean... I made another under apologies

did yo pm the admin at all? before making a thread about it
still showing my noobishness... I thought that is what this part of the forum was for.. no, I didnt pm anyone about this.. I thought a Mod could delete any thread in the lounge?

i searched and only your name appears as the only one to log into your account.LIAR
????????????????????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I work until 6:30 my time (8:30 Eastern) and my internet access was unavailable from 4-6:30 for scheduled maint... we are adding a new wing to our office and they took everything off line to put all the new equipment in. I'll take pictures of the construction if you want proof... I wasnt even able to check my e-mail... I couldnt even do my job, other than answering phones, all pick up and tracking requests had to be forwarded to the individual terminals.

I am very serious about this, i know you like to joke, icetee, but I dont think this is a very good one.

bahaha pwnt my icetee.

why are you so ****ed worried about this lol. i love pissing people off on here. hell i met 3 or 4 people at the florida meet that i really pissed off/argued with and were just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...