I Think I Need a Truck Already!!!

hey yama what's your name bra? i havent been on this thing for a few days so i couldnt catch up lol.

but yeah good to see another local guy from down here. i think maybe we've talked slightly a little before.

but yeah p.m. me sometime maybe we can talk about stuff

talk bout stuff, sure all you coming to the comp on nov 16, 2008 to REPRESENT team sundown?? would love to meet all the team sundown guys.... I will be there on the 16th...

Aloha

hey yama what's your name bra? i havent been on this thing for a few days so i couldnt catch up lol.
but yeah good to see another local guy from down here. i think maybe we've talked slightly a little before.

but yeah p.m. me sometime maybe we can talk about stuff
like i said nick you want the help go on hca and tell some people sorry. i can garuntee MOST people will forgive your comments on certain matters...with alex your on your own, i can help calm the guy a little...

like i said if you want help there is no better help then seeing with you own eyes, and hearong with your own ears....at the comp there will be cars trucks hatchs everything and 90% will be daily systems alex should have his wall done, a couple of people have blazers.....

ima shoot for a 150 below 40 hz i might not get it but you never know....i got mid level subs.....

jordan should be bringing the 4 runner outa the cave for some lms/sundown representation.......

see who wins the 20 hz challenge....

all you gotta do is apoligize....you sure can sing the song:laugh:

well like i said i'm not here to cause trouble. i may have said some comments earlier but i'll step up and apologize. if u guys got to know me i'm sure we'd all be cool. yeah me and jordan are working on my setup and it's gonna be a good one. just need to get rid of this blazer. thinking about a 4runner as i've learned that the blazer doors are not to good when it comes to lasting. with alex, i told my friend to tell him that i'm sorry for any problems we've had. i even told my friend to invite him over my house for some beers. not sure if he told him but i mean i'm sure all the guys down here are cool. i wouldnt mind cruising with a few guys from the forums.

well like i said i'm not here to cause trouble. i may have said some comments earlier but i'll step up and apologize. if u guys got to know me i'm sure we'd all be cool. yeah me and jordan are working on my setup and it's gonna be a good one. just need to get rid of this blazer. thinking about a 4runner as i've learned that the blazer doors are not to good when it comes to lasting. with alex, i told my friend to tell him that i'm sorry for any problems we've had. i even told my friend to invite him over my house for some beers. not sure if he told him but i mean i'm sure all the guys down here are cool. i wouldnt mind cruising with a few guys from the forums.
i ve meet you already, and you even talked crap about me. but here no one is gonna see your apologies hca is where all the peeps are at....

huh i dont remember you. i'm sure if we met we could solve it. i have no problem with anyone. i'm sure you're a cool guy. i've been out of the sounds for a while so i've kinda learned that i've made mistakes and i don't wanna seem like i'm talking crap anymore. i'm sure if we hung out we'd both be cool with each other. i mean i don't personally know you but i mean i'm the kinda guy now that wouldn't mind getting to know somebody new

hey nick.... you coming to the comp on nov 16, 2008 to REPRESENT team sundown?? would love to meet all the team sundown guys.... I will be there on the 16th... maybe we could meet at the comp??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Aloha

no i dont have everything ready and i'm kinda outta the sounds scene(kinda worrying more about my jobs and getting financially stable) plus i won't be ready anyways. the btl's are going this week so i won't have them anymore. possibly sat or sunday. yeah so pretty much i'll be empty for a while until i pick up something else

hey nick go check hawaii car audio forums, I know you get account over there... jordons over there as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.