I want to use my stock head but it has no preamp outpts

• Thread starter chaos
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
You can either purchase and amp that has high level inputs as well as low level inputs. The high level inputs will take 2 channels from your factory deck and use them as a signal source rather then rca's. The low level inputs are simply rca's incase you want a future upgrade. Also, there are converters out there, Ramos or someone else can tell you the name probably it escapes me right now but it will take two channels from your deck and convert them to an rca line which you can then simply pop a set of rca's into your deck and your amp. That would be my preffered method of the two they you can continue on with any amp you like, not all have high level outputs.

what you need is a high to low level converter. the nice thing is you don't have to lose the set of speaker outputs that run to it you can run wire to the speakers and splice the adapter in just about anywhere. all car audio stores have them as well as walmart circut city. best buy, .......etc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.