SOLD IA 20.1 amps and alpine headunit, and more

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Whats up forums. i pretty much been done with audio for a full year now and never got around to using the stuff i was planning for my new install. Its just been laying around collecting dust, now its time to get rid of.

I have two Incriminator audio 20.1 amps that are in great condition. They have been boxed up and barely used. cosmetically it looks great. These are some beefy amps. i would like to get 875 plus shipping. OBO

I also have a brand new Alpine cda 9857 head unit that i never installed. Only taken it out of the box to look at. 150 plus shipping 0B0

i also have a tsunami digital voltage meter. that also is brand new and only opened to inspect. I cant remember exactly what i did with it, but i know its around here or my parents house. 20 shipped

Last, i have a 6.5in tft alpine screen. The screen was bought years ago, but i never installed it. it has been laying around too. Now although the screen is brand new, around the actually screen are some knicks and scratches from when i was trying to fabricate an enclosure for it. the actually screen though is in great shape. cosmetically i will rate it a 4 or 5. 75 plus shipping

Sorry im not looking for any audio trades. Only thing i will consider is a 40in+ plasma screen. I dnt have a camera, but as soon as i get a chance i will get some pics of of everything. I've got plenty of references on this site. Feel Free to drop me an email if you have any questions Primetime186@comcast.net

Yes im willing to seperate the amps. Of course i'd like to make sure both would sell. but i have no problems with doing that.

and i will have pics of everything once i get a hold to a camera. The amps are at my parents house so i cant get a pic of that at the moment. But i have the cd player and screen infront of me. If anyone would like camera phone pics, pm me your number and i will take them right away

ha ha, naw. That amp got stolen when i was in knoxville visiting my g/f on campus. After that i was planning a bigger install and i bought these two from ibanender

ha ha, naw. That amp got stolen when i was in knoxville visiting my g/f on campus. After that i was planning a bigger install and i bought these two from ibanender
what? ****. that pisses me off. did you ever even get to use it?

what? ****. that pisses me off. did you ever even get to use it?
Yeah i got to use it maybe a couple months. it was truly a beast. which is why i went back and bought these 2 amps from ibanender. But i bought a house and another car and havent got that urge to re-do a system. Thats why im selling this stuff now. Hopefully i'll be able to get enough money to buy a nice tv for my home.

The theives stole that amp, a rockford amp, and my pioneer 880prs cd player. Subs and boxed was way too big to steal. So they left it.

img0899qd9.th.jpg
[/url

my paper is sittin on top of the amps if u cant tell. I couldnt get a clear pic of my name and all the items

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.