Im second!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
hmm jove takes 2nd i guess, maybe im third.

But anyways

I got this 12" Driver thats is the best sounding speaker i have, you can play full range to it and it sound better than most 6x9's and it has nice bass fill to it, there no way its a subwoofer, looks more like an oversizes 5 - 3/4" Speaker lol

Anyone have seen anything like this?

Originally posted by QuadPioneer hmm jove takes 2nd i guess, maybe im third.

But anyways

I got this 12" Driver thats is the best sounding speaker i have, you can play full range to it and it sound better than most 6x9's and it has nice bass fill to it, there no way its a subwoofer, looks more like an oversizes 5 - 3/4" Speaker lol

Anyone have seen anything like this?
yeah, I have... in a HOME speaker system. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well im glad to see this finally. I liked it before it was changed and they were seperate but when they were together, it was just too much confusion for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.