SOLD Image Dynamics Horns

R/T Pimp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IM000866.jpg

IM000868.jpg

$290 shipped firm.

These are brand new, full warranty. They are full body. Pm me if interested.

Bump come on now everyone this is cheap. Some people pay a lot more for components which will never sound as awesome as a pair of horns. Best part with horns is that you can keep up with 4 15s with about 50 watts going to these.

25 to 75 watts, depending on what you need them to keep up with. For example I put a pair of these in a single cab truck that does a 138 and change sealed on the dash with a termlab. We put a pair of these on a 50 x 2 amp with it turned all the way down, remembering these are 8 ohm, and they walked all over the bass and sounded amazing, the staging is amazing with these. The terrible acoustics of vehicle are of no concern with these. They make the music litterally seem like someone is standing front and center of you. These are very efficient and some of the most amazing sq cars run ID horns. Horns owned the sq market for years. Nothing compares to horns.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.